Hand Wash Station – Half Unit
Hand washing is crucial for all outdoor caterers to be compliant with food hygiene standards and regulations. That is why we have developed a cost effective way of complying that keeps both your wallet and the inspectors happy. The Tasty Trotter Hand Wash Station – Half Unit allows you to meet these regulations with ease.
• Height: 42cm
• Width: 41cm
• Depth: 36cm
• Weight: 5kg
• Up to 80-100 washes from a single fill assuming 10-15 second-hand wash
• Keeps water at a suitable temperature for approximately over 6 hours when filled with water above 65°c (suitable temperature between 36-56°c – Drops about 5°c per hour at 15°c ambient)
• The deluxe stainless steel tap has a lever mechanism that can easily be turned off with your elbow
• Features a 0-100°c temperature gauge
• Flow with a full tank – 1Litre/Minute / Flow with a half tank – 600ml/minute
• Comes complete with two soap dispensers
• Cost effective; a one-off cost with no ongoing fees as no plumbing or power required
• Built to last from tough HDPE
The Hand Wash Station is comprised of two halves, the Full Unit can be purchased from the shop also and includes a 23L Jerry can for waste water, a hand towel dispenser, all terrain solid wheels and a sturdy carry handle for manoeuvring.
This is the Half Unit at the top which has a 19L insulated water container and comes complete with a removable wash bowl.
A Thermal Cover to improve the heat retention in colder months can be purchased separately from our General Accessories section.