Our Mini Spit Roast Oven is great for personal use or small parties. You can use the spit to roast a dressed hind, suckling pig or full lamb. Alternatively you can use the extra retainers provided to cook, chickens or joints. If you are not using the spit you can use 3 of the 4 trays included to cook anything you would in your normal oven at home which allows for impressive versatility. The additional tray can be slid underneath to catch any drippings.
• 40w 240v Motor
• 4x Roasting/Carving Trays
• 1x Spit Shaft and full Retainer set which includes;
• 2x 4 Pronged Retainers, to secure your dressed hind or lamb at either end of the spit
• 2x Vertical ‘U’ Retainers to secure through the back of the dressed hind or lamb but can also be used to secure joints of meat.
• 3x Horizontal ‘U’ Retainers to secure your meat to the spit pole. Ideal for joints of meat or chickens.
• Temperature Probe
• Gas Hose and Swaged Regulator
• Measuring Jug
• Conforms to the highest safety standards – CE approved by a notified body for outdoor use only or use in very well ventilated area
• Burners powered by bottled Butane or Propane, motor-mains 240v or can be run from a battery via an invertor (not supplied) for outdoor use in remote locations
• Complete with 4 stainless steel trays, 3 can be cooked in if not using the spit and 1 to slide under the drainage hole to machine to ensure fat is caught in a tray when on the move
• Fully adjustable twin burner oven with spark ignition
• Completely safe and reliable for a consistent cook
• Features 4 castors wheels with brakes. All wheels are solid so no risk of flat tyres
• Unique 4 position carving cradle positioned at a comfortable carving height
• 5 ‘U’ retainers and two 4 prong retainers ensure the meat is firm and secure on spit
• Burner covers prevent fat blocking burner holes
• The bottom of the oven is tapered so excess fat flows towards the drain hole for collection via a tray during the cooking process
• Features an accurate temperature gauge
• British design guaranteed for 12 months against manufacturers defects
Stainless Steel Grades:
• Body: 430
• Spit Shaft: Rounded ends: 202 – Middle square section: 304
• Retainers: 202
• Trays: 430
• Internal Oven dimensions:- 1030mm x 460mm x 500mm (LxWxH) – with the oven lid closed.
• External Oven dimensions:- 1350mm x 620mm x 1040mm (LxWxH) – without motor, 1810mm Length with motor
• Designed to go through narrow doorways
• Motor:- 1 rpm / 240volts / 40watt. It is possible to run the motor from a battery using an inverter
• Heat Input:- 9.0kW (642g/h) The grill burners are rated at 4.5 kW
• Injector Size:- Types of Gas:- Butane at 28-30 mbar / Propane at 37 mbar / or LPG gas mixtures
• Weight of oven:- 56kg
• Maximum weight of meat:- 46kilos
• Each oven is CE approved for outdoor use only or use in very well ventilated areas
• 98% of our professional spit roasting oven is manufactured from food grade stainless steel (body 430grade / spit 202grade).
• The oven does not have a viewing window as experience has shown us they easily fracture and quickly steam up blocking your vision. We recommend opening the lid to view, as once lid is closed the oven very quickly returns to its cooking temperature
• Due to the quality of materials used in the manufacture of the oven, cleaning by hand is quick and easy but a pressure washer or steam cleaner will also be ideal. If you use a power cleaner you must ensure the motor and gas train are well protected from water ingression.
• The Tasty Trotter Mini Spit Roast Oven is guaranteed for 12 months against manufacturer’s defects, this of course excludes wearable parts or misuse.